We all Want To Save Money
We All Want to Reduce Our Stress
And I want to help you accomplish both so that you can have the freedom to focus your time and energy on your business – not the “paper work”.
Owning a business would be considerably easier if enthusiasm, hard work and dedication were the sole requirements for success. But the fate of every enterprise is ultimately dependant upon the numbers. That is why an accurate, easily understood, timely accounting system is an absolute must have. Otherwise, accurate records will be impossible to keep – and that is one of the worst mistakes a small business owner can make!
- PAYROLL whether you pay on a monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly or weekly basis I can provide your payroll services. Along with the preparation of the payroll, I will monitor all pre-employment regulatory forms, make timely tax deposits on your behalf, prepare all the necessary payroll tax returns, and provide W-2 preparation and reconciliation at year end.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE I will post your vendor invoices, provide computer generated checks, track all your credit invoices and advise you instantly when your vendors have been paid.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE I can mail out invoices to your clients, track the revenue, post daily sales and receipts, and advise you instantly if a customer has paid (and when they haven’t!).
- MONTH END At the end of each month, I will reconcile your bank accounts and prepare all monthly journal entries. This will then enable me to provide professional financial statements including a Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- OTHER ACCOUNTING SERVICES INCLUDE accounting for all capital purchases and business tax return at year end.
ANY OR ALL OF THESE SERVICES CAN BE PROVIDED AT A REASONABLE COST. CALL ME AT (712) 256-2800 AND LET’S SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP YOU!